Welcome City Lab: the innovation platform dedicated to tourism
Paris, as the world’s leading tourist destination, aims to invent the tourism of the future and to be the capital of tourism innovation.
The Welcome City Lab is a program to stimulate innovation in tourism, integrating the first incubator in the world dedicated to this sector.
The Welcome City Lab is an innovation platform carried by Paris & Co, the economic development and innovation agency of Paris and the metropolis. Paris & Co supports more than 500 startups each year and has put its expertise at the service of young innovative companies for more than 20 years.
It was created with the support of the City of Paris, BpiFrance, the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Direction Générale des Entreprises (DGE). Its founding members are Groupe ADP, Air France, Galeries Lafayette, RATP, Sortir à Paris, Sodexo, Viparis, ParisInnGroup, Caisse des Dépôts, Atout France and the Hauts-de Seine department.
The innovation platform offers a set of services to startups and players in the tourism industry: an incubator, a place for meeting, exchange and co-working, an experimentation platform, and a monitoring unit.
Make Greater Paris the leading city for tourism innovation.
Objectives of The Welcome City Lab
- Identify and bring to light the future champions of international tourism
- Create a culture of innovation in the tourism industry
- Foster synergies between traditional players and startups
- Website: https://welcomecitylab.parisandco.com
- Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WelcomeCityLab
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/welcome-city-lab
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WelcomeCityLab
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/welcomecitylab
- Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org