We are happy partners with BlueStripe, Europe’s leading provider of accommodations for study-abroad students, interns, and young professionals.
Who We Are
BlueStripe is Europe’s leading provider of study abroad housing, housing over 8,200 students every year. We have already settled in Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome and Florence, and are always looking out for new places to explore!
BlueStripe’s apartments and services are personally selected and specifically designed to meet the needs and standards of study abroad students and their parents, as well as universities and study abroad programs. Our accommodation is located within city limits in safe and convenient neighborhoods, allowing for students to live like locals: close to shopping areas, transport routes, cafés and restaurants.
Our Parisian Apartments
In Paris, our apartments are scattered throughout the city, concentrated mainly in the 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th arrondissements. Our staple apartment is a two-bedroom configuration that can house up to four students. Students can choose either a shared or single room. We also offer a limited number of private or shared studio apartments, as well as one student residence with 33 beds – mostly in single occupancy studios.
Amenities and facilities:
- Furniture & appliances
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High-speed wi-fi
- Bedding, linens, and towels
- Washing machine
- Apartment manual written in English
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Dedicated in-house maintenance teams and online maintenance request system
- Student Services team available for any housing-related questions during office hours
- Student check-in with a welcome packet containing all introductory info
- Liaison with building managers and neighbors as needed
- Multilingual, multicultural customer service
Supplementary Services Include
- Welcome packages
- Cleaning and linen service
- Customizable on-the-ground services and support
- Website: https://paris.bluestripeliving.com/
- Social media: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bluestripeliving/
- Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org